Wednesday, November 9, 2011

General Accounts of Happiness

One of the great things about humans that I like is that we're all quite different, in how we feel, how we act, who we are and what we stand for. This is one of the things that makes great conflict and great understanding within our race as a people. 
The past few weeks of my life have been a nonstop chain of events that I didn't for the life of me see coming. An old friend that I used to have a rather large crush on came back into my life, with a dizzying amount of chances to spend time together. After over a year of not having spoke to one another, things between us feel like they have changed for the better. The simple gestures, the time we spend together and the appreciation we have for one another seem to emanate to the forefront of our friendship now.

I haven't been happier, for as long as I can remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment